Thursday, July 2, 2009

Still Waiting....

Well, it's been over a week and nothing from Apple. This has to be the hardest part about the App process, the waiting. If you think about it, it is kind of a rip off since you only get a year in the program and you have to wait almost 3 weeks (the longest I have heard), to get your app out there. Updates take the same amount of time, so it is really hard to fix things right away.

I just want to get the apps out there and see what people do with them. I want to start getting email submissions from people so that I can do more updates and get more feedback. I think people are going to have fun with the apps but I need them out there.

Oh well, just keep waiting. I am also hoping that they will approve both apps, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment