Monday, July 6, 2009

Apps Rejected

Okay, so I got an email from Apple today stating that both apps have been rejected. I was not surprised by the mature one being so, but the normal one too? The email stated that I was in violation of their obscene/objectionable content clauses and they sent screen shots of the objectionable content.

It would seem that the only thing Apple had a problem with was the Religious button. Of all of the examples given, they all had either the words, God or Jesus in them. Some examples, "My God can beat up your God," and "Jesus loves everybody you hate." Needless to say I was a bit shocked. So, I went ahead and removed the religious button and put in a "Submitted" button. This is where all of the user submitted entries will go.

I then resubmitted both of them and let's see what happens now....

No comments:

Post a Comment