Thursday, June 25, 2009

App Submitted to Apple

Well, I have finally finished the Bumper Sticker Wisdom app and sent it off to Apple last night. So, we will see how long it takes for them to give it the thumbs up or down (they say about a week). I have already found a few small typo errors and some display stuff, so I am already working on the update.

I plan on trying to update this thing about once a week, to add more bumper stickers and add some more functionality. I would like to have a "swipe" gesture to be able to go through the lists in order rather than just randomly. I would also like to implement a saved/favorites feature so you can see the ones you like and/or the ones you submitted.

I was also thinking of maybe doing a stand-alone version of the app that was "adult" oriented. There are a ton of those out there, but I wasn't sure Apple would let me get away with it. With the new 3.0 software parental controls update they might just do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment